Why meditate together with Priyanka?
Cultivate peace of mind through a journey of non judgmental self-discovery.
Priyanka is a dedicated certified instructor who has shared her skills with clients in her homeland of India, as well as Europe and North America, for over a decade.
In 2012 Priyanka received her accreditation at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Meenakshi Ashram in Tamil Nadu, India, going on to teach expats, diplomats and people of note in her hometown of New Delhi.
In 2019 she started to offer guided meditations for free to assist participants in navigating the stresses of lockdowns etc.
By 2022, Priyanka had completed numerous online guided meditation challenges.
She added the Power of Awareness Certificate in 2022.
Priyanka has been granted a full scholarship to study the MMTCP (Mindful Meditation Teacher Certification Program), a rigorous program which will complete in 2025.
Her passion for yoga and guided meditations are contagious and classes are designed to help students of all levels find inner peace and balance.
Priyanka's Yoga teaching style is a blend of traditional Hatha/Vinyasa flow, and Ashtanga (philosophy from the 8 limbs) in classes that are dynamic and challenging, yet accessible to all levels. Believing yoga is not just a physical practice, but a way of life, Priyanka illustrates how yoga can foster peace and harmony from within, that cascades into our relationship with the greater world around us.
Reasons to join Priyanka
*Social Connection and Community:
Group meditation offers a chance to connect with like-minded individuals, fostering a sense of community and support. This social aspect can contribute to feelings of belonging and well-being.
* Topics That Really Matter To You
Apply mindfulness to the real challenges of modern life such as traffic jams, internet issues, frustrating co-workers, anger or irritation in every day situations.
*Transform through Proven Practices such as:
- Yoga for flexibility of mind and body
- Bee Breath to manage too many thoughts or an over active mind
- Anulom Viloma/ Alternate Nostril Breathing for increased focus and sense of well being.
- Mindful Meditations that guide you to greater self acceptance, anchor into the present so that you can enjoy a more fulfilling life.
*Free yourself by accepting your changing reality.
- Cultivate greater self acceptance, self compassion and self love by freeing yourself from judgement.
- Reduced Stress: Meditation helps in calming the mind and relaxing the body, which can significantly reduce stress levels. It allows individuals to step away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, promoting a sense of inner peace and tranquility.
- Improved Focus and Concentration: Regular meditation practice is known to enhance focus and concentration. It trains the mind to stay present and attentive, which can be incredibly useful in various aspects of life, including work, studies, and daily tasks.
- Enhanced Emotional Well-being: Meditation encourages mindfulness and self-awareness, allowing individuals to better understand and manage their emotions. It can lead to greater emotional stability, resilience, and a more positive outlook on life.
- Better Physical Health: Studies suggest that meditation can have positive effects on physical health. It may help lower blood pressure, improve sleep quality, boost the immune system, and contribute to overall well-being.
- Increased Self-Awareness and Personal Growth: Through meditation, individuals can develop a deeper understanding of themselves. It encourages self-reflection, introspection, and personal growth, leading to a greater sense of self-awareness and a deeper connection to one's inner wisdom.
Build Online Community with Practices that help you grow.